PVC stands for Poly-Vinyl Chloride. The IB membrane has a PVC package of Nitril Rubber plus other modifiers which gives the formulation the greatest resistance to those chemicals which the roof may come in contact with, including fatty acids from restaurants and industrial manufacturing. The PVC formulation also has the highest resistance to U.V. of any product on the market today. Our PVC formulation has over 30 years of proven performance without a single failure.
IB Roof Systems has solutions for your flat or low-sloped roof that are backed by the best warranties available and installed by select Authorized Contractors who are second to none. IB membranes are designed to stand up to chemicals, UV rays, and the elements of nature while providing a watertight and virtually maintenance-free roof.
- Maintain a highly flexible and dimensionally stable product for years to come
- Stand up to the effects of weathering far better than the competition
- Resist & reflect UV rays which can save thousands of dollars in heating/cooling costs every year
- Maintain a higher reflective surface longer
- Provide stronger, easier, and faster seam welds because of the 50/50 split of high-quality surfacing on the top and bottom of the scrim, resulting in time saved for the contractor and a leak-free roof
- Resist ponding water
- Virtually 100% of materials from reclaimed IB roofs can be recycled and put into new products, avoiding landfills/incinerators that further pollute our earth.